Monday, April 27, 2020

Happy 14th Birthday Seth!!!!


Happy 14th Birthday Seth!  This was not the birthday we thought you would have.  I am so sad that you cannot be in Israel today with your friends.  I know you will make the best of it!  What a year you have had!  I have seen you grow and mature into the amazing 8th grader you are.  You have become a leader in the school and a deep thinker.  Your love for life still shine strong.  Even though you "should" be a mostly grumpy teenager - more often than not you are smiling, making silly jokes, and loving life.  You are still my puppy, giving me hugs and kisses every morning and night.  You love tv and movies, and are so creative writing short stories and playing creative games with your brothers.  You love spending time with your family and have been making the best of the quarantine learning magic tricks!  We look forward to all that comes next for you as you enter high school.  We love you so much!

No comments: