Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Day 19


As I was sitting in my favorite chair having my morning coffee, it started snowing!  Is this the April fools joke???  It was a half hearted April fools day.  Justin and Ezra knocked on the front door once, and then ran away.  I also found two books in my pillow case.  We are all trying!

A big happy birthday to Ziggy!!!!  We love you!!!!


No school today, I arranged for a zoom call with Justin and a few friends.  I heard a lot of laughter so that is a win.  


Ezra had an assignment to clean a drawer and send a picture to his teacher.  My favorite homework assignment!


My biggest project of the day was helping lead an online seder for work.  It wasn't perfect, but I was going with the very low bar of something is better than nothing!  The special guest stars were my boys - and they did an amazing job!  I was so glad it was over (I had been stressed about it for days), I fell asleep at 9pm.  Thanks to all the family and friends who tuned in.  

No comments: