Saturday, April 04, 2020

Day 22

We have been keeping Missy going to her morning playgroup Monday-Friday.  Just to make sure she is socializing with other dogs and getting her enough exercise while we are working and the boys are in school.  Today is Saturday (it is hard to keep track of the days!).  I got up and took Missy on our longest duo walk.  2.38 miles for 55 minutes.  We walked down to Walgreens, to the library and home.  We walked in the door, Missy took a long drink of water and then passed out in the hallway.




Justin and I made a coffee cake with the unfed sourdough starter (we are learning a lot about sourdough). Maybe not the best idea - because we couldn't stop eating it!



Jerald and I took a nice 20 min walk in the afternoon - I think we are tiring Missy out!  

We spent the afternoon working on the puzzle, playing some games, Justin and Ezra were still into their stuffed animal house.  Seth and I escaped downstairs to play some pool and even darts!  We ended the night with our weekly Saturday Movie night - Disney's Onward.  I cried at the end - we all liked it.  Missy actually watched part of the movie, and then laid next to Justin - so sweet!




Pa in NY wearing a homemade mask made of my bat-mitzvah kippah!  Waiting in line for 2 hours for a prescription - oy!




No comments: