Sunday, April 05, 2020

Day 23


I slept late this morning, Jerald and I were up late last night watching the crazy show Tiger King.  Missy and I had a nice 30 min walk.  


Back at home, Justin and I made the new fave, sourdough waffles.  As you can see our baking is getting out of hand.  Coffee cake, sourdough dough, cupcakes and waffles!


We met up with the Friedmans for a quick local bike.  It was a success - for a while, until Justin fell off his bike and hurt his arm.  Jerald had to drive and pick him up.  Hoping it is just a sprain.  Before that, I was remarking that it is a small miracle that all my kids can finally ride their bikes!  


Ezra and Justin had their final showstopper zoom for the play Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.  It is super sad!  They didn't have it in the fall and we finally fought to get it back, Ezra got a great part and now it is cancelled.  They seem to have fun in the read through, just another thing we are missing....

We then worked on our normal Sunday clean-up.  Changed the sheets, vacuumed and organized.  We started going through books and sorting them.  Weirdly the boys got very into it!  

I ended the night playing online Mahjong with my friends.  it was super fun!  I hope we do it again soon.  


No comments: