Monday, April 27, 2020

Day 45


Obviously, Day 45 was dedicated to Seth's 14th Birthday!!!!  I think Seth is the one that loves our family b irthday traditions the most.  He is always the one to remind me of one of them.  We started with pancakes in bed, streamers on the door and balloons in the room.  We were greated with this big smile on Seth's face that just got bigger as the day went on.  


When I started the birthday collages, I intended to stop at 13, Bar-Mitzvah year.  Seth insisted that I needed to keep going....  here they all are displayed in the kitchen.  Time really flies...





I surprised Seth was lunch from his favorite burrito place, Anna's Taqueira!


We spent the rest of lunch giving gifts and cards and watching the video hug with videos submitted from friends and family.  


After school we had an 8th grade car parade!  It was so amazing to see Seth's friends and their moms drive by, honk, and sing.  You could see how much it meant to Seth - and us!







We ended the day with an ice cream cake and a family singing zoom call.  So amazing!







We had sushi for dinner - how could we not!



Seth really enjoyed his big birthday present - virtual reality goggles.  Watching him was funny!  

The end of a busy and amazing day.  My boy felt loved and happy, what more could I ask for.  Seth I love you with all my heart - Happy 14th Birthday!!!!


No comments: