Friday, April 17, 2020

Day 35


Passover 2020 is over!!!  The boys NEEDED Dunkin - so I used grubhub - it only took 2 tries but the donuts came.  They were so happy!




A good part of the morning, Ezra and Justin continued their finger knitting while Seth did something on his computer.  



After lunch - the boys and I competed in a ping pong tournament.  I won!  Seth is getting super good - it was close.  




Ezra and Seth exercised with the rower and then finished watching their movie.  


Even though this 1,000 piece puzzle was mostly done by Jerald and I, all five of us put in the last 30 pieces.  Ezra wants to frame it for his room.  I would rather take it apart and give it to someone else.  Maybe I convince him to frame a picture of it for his room.  

We ended the night playing Fibbage with our friends for 2 hours.  It is great to see them and to laugh.  Can't wait to do it in person....


Really ended the night with this sweet note on our door from Seth :-)



No comments: