Sunday, April 26, 2020

Day 44

The day started with me finding a tick on my belly.  It was so gross!  It was half hanging out and moving!!!!  I ran into my room and woke Jerald up.  He remembered that I had recently bought tick tweezers.  I found them and Jerald was able to pull it out whole and alive!  Once the boys woke up, we checked them and found a live tick on Seth's leg.  Jerald once again pulled it out whole and alive.  YUCK!!!!!  No one else had any ticks.  We are thinking we either got them from the hike, or Missy had them on her from the hike and they jumped to us while we were grooming her.  I was grossed out all day! 

We spent the rest of the day playing codenames, Justin and Ezra working on birthday cards for Seth, I figured out the new sewing machine, picked up Seth's birthday cake, and cleaning. 

We also ate this sourdough focaccia I made all day - it was delicious!  Parts of it were eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner!


Nana got out of the hospital today - and stopped by for a few minutes to say an early Happy Birthday to Seth and give him a present.  We love you Nana!!!!

I had my regular sunday night Mahjong game.  What a relief to see friends and do something different.  I won 2 out of 3 games :-)

No comments: