Thursday, April 02, 2020

Day 20


Ezra loved the collage we made for his clean drawer yesterday, that he got inspired to make his own with one of his BFF's Ari.  I can't wait until they see each other in person one day!


It was a grey rainy day.  I took Missy for a 30 min walk early this morning, and after her playgroup she had a lazy afternoon.  I worked for a few hours on the couch and she snuggled up next to me on the floor.  Ezra soon joined with a book.  


Seth spent the afternoon playing minecraft with friends.  I needed to try to get the boys moving.  Ezra and I did a bunch of gonoodle videos.  I actually thought they were super fun!  I forced everyone to work on the donut puzzle with me for a while before bedtime.  Jerald played online poker with some friends and Seth and I watched Survivor.  The show still holds up and it is fun watching a show with Seth were we can talk about strategy and what is happening.  

No comments: