Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 32


We started today with a quick 2 hour trip to Children's hospital - wearing our new and improved masks.  The other version had elastic behind our ears which got really annoying.  These tie behind our heads.  This trip was for an xray to make sure the arm is at the right angle - which it is, so no alterations needed.  3 weeks and we will be back to get the big cast off.  Depending on the bone growth, he will either go straight to a splint or a short cast.  





Back at home we had the nicest surprise from our friend Rachel and her three kids - Matzah crack!!!!  It was so great to see their faces - and of course we spent all day devouring this.  Love you guys!!!



The sun was out, so I dragged the boys off their devices for a walk around our neighborhood.  I brought them to my favorite path.  






My friend Jenny and Geoff texted me this awesome picture of them wearing my homemade masks :-)


We finished the evening with some of my Mom's best passover kugels.  Tzimes and Matzah apple kugel.  I also made almond flour chicken shnitzel and lamb meatballs.  


Ezra and his best friend Ari have been really missing each other.  They had a virtual sleepover.  They were on the ipad facetiming and watched a movie together.  Jerald and I went on a walk and met up with Nora and Josh, we all need connections with our friends!


No comments: