Friday, April 03, 2020

Day 21


The day started out as a gross wet day.  Missy and I are both sick of these wet walks!






I took out my grandma's old sewing machine and found a bunch of fabric from my high school "hippie days" to try to make some masks.  Just looking for something to do! 



Well, inspiration can come from many places - Justin and Ezra are now putting me to work making outfits for their little stuffed animals from lonely socks.  I love it when they get excited and creative about something that has nothing to do with screens!  It then evolved into making an apartment for these guys.  Trying to keep all this fun away from Missy is our next challenge.


The day ended with doing a virtual shabbat with first Gooma, Pa, and the Harlem Michaels and then with Nana.  Jerald and I had a virtual game night with Josh, Nora, Oren and Andrea.  We played some drawing game that didn't work great - but then figured out how to play fibbage which was fun.  

No comments: