Sunday, May 17, 2020

Day 65


Another beautiful walk with Missy in our neighborhood.  Lucky to live in a beautiful place!


We had a social distance playdate with Ezra's BFF Ari.  They used chalk and mostly rode their bikes up and down the street.  Good for the soul!



Jerald took the boys to frisbee golf in the afternoon.  They sported the new buffs I got them.  I am making them "real" masks, but I think the buffs are good for when you are not close to people on a hike or walk, and you get a little close.  


Nana was frustrated with the length of her hair, so she asked me to come over and give her a haircut?!?  I told her I didn't know what I was doing - but she said that she trusted me.  She seemed happy with the result!


Ended the night with Maj - great to see my ladies.  


No comments: