Friday, May 15, 2020

Day 63


I worked so much this week, I really took most of the day to make masks.  I dropped 60 off and picked up 60 more to make.  This is my office mate :-)


Justin "needed" to make playdough this afternoon.  As we all know, when Justin gets an idea, we have to get it done or else!  



I used our classic recipe from the days of the Time for Partners Class where I used to take Justin and Ezra for 45 minutes of art, a snack and 45 minutes of music.  That was one of my all time favorite classes!



Liat came over in the afternoon and I had her brush Missy.  



I am trying to get back to getting the boys to help me in the kitchen.  Ezra and I tried out a new lemon square recipe.  A hit!



We said the prayers with Nana via video - fun to do this with her every week!





Yummy shabbat dinner...  classic sweet potato pie with marshmallows


Chicken Schnitzel with almond flour


Snuggles after dinner.  



No comments: