Saturday, May 16, 2020

Day 64



Missy and I started out the day with a 3.5 mile walk!  I walked in a direction I never go with Missy, and came accross the most interesting houses.  


Here I am in my new uniform.  I pull the buff up over my face when I see anyone on the street.  



I came home and fried up these crumpets.  I know they look like pancakes but they taste like english muffins.  They didn't last long!


Ezra decided he wanted this Flash sweatshirt.  Instead of buying one, we took a plain black sweatshirt that he already had and broke out the vinyl cutter and press.  He was thrilled!



The boys (including Jerald) got new sunglasses.  Looking good!






After Nana has self quarantined for 2 weeks, we made the decision to have Nana over in a "normal" way.  The hugs were what we needed!  

We spent a really nice time in the backyard.  They played hearts and had fun!




Late afternoon reading time?



We finally finished the Ocean's movie series - with Ocean's 8.  

No comments: