Saturday, May 02, 2020

Day 50


I started the morning with a nice long walk with Missy.  Passing one of my favorite outdoor tennis courts, definitely made me long for past springs and summers when I spent hours playing tennis.  But we are all missing something....  day 50 was a really eventful day.  It felt almost like a "normal" busy weekend day.  



We all got at least partially dressed up, to log into Maya's zoom bat mitzvah.  It was so great to share in the simcha.  





We spent the early afternoon, enjoying the weather with the Friedmans.  



We then joined a car parade celebration for Maya.  It was so wonderful to celebrate her and to see so many friends.  I kept saying to people "you are 3 dimensional!"  Most of them, I have only seen on zoom for 50 days!





I made sourdough hot pretzels (YUM!), Ezra and I went for a bike ride, and I picked up dinner for us.  



Our weekly movie night was Oceans 12 (the boys want to watch the whole series).  This is not the best movie - so I napped for most of it.  But the boys seemed to enjoy!

No comments: