Thursday, May 14, 2020

Day 62


Busy but sunny day!!!!  We started the morning with our wifi down.  Jerald had an important meeting and he was able to get in using my computer.  Ezra and Justin couldn't log into school.  We waited until Jerald's meeting was over and then rebooted.  Horay!  Everything was working again.  


We had a nice lunch on the deck.  Can you spot missy in the top picture?  She is loving being outdoors.  



It was so nice outside that Ezra did his afternoon classes on the bottom patio, Justin did his classes in the treehouse, I did some calls on the deck.  



Afterschool - there was some basketball playing.  




I was the "technical director" for the big Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters 100th anniversary toast.  I was sweating during it - but it seemed to go pretty well.  Glad it is over!


Seth and I started the 40th season of Survivor.  We spent the last few months watching the previous season, which we finished last week (Seth pointed out I forgot to write about it).  It was so fun watching it with him.  It is all new and exciting to him - every blindside and twist.  Excited to watch another season with him.  

No comments: