Monday, May 04, 2020

Day 52


The day started with Justin reading Torah on zoom. He was so confident and sure. Jerald helped him prepare. It gets me excited for November 6, 2021 - Justin’s bat mitzvah!

The rest of the day was the new regular - Jerald on a million zoom calls on the porch. The boys in their rooms doing school, coming out for snacks and lunch. And me in the guest room in the basement, working and sewing. 

For dinner we had the new fave sourdough waffles with homemade whipped cream. 


Missy helped me toast JBBBS for its 100th year birthday. 


Bedtime seemed to never end. Justin wanted to make a captain America T-shirt. He had a very specific idea in mind that he needed my help to execute. Once he has one of these ideas, he needs to get it done - he becomes so focused on it. This involved designing a logo, cutting it out on vinyl and pressing it on a T-shirt!  Ezra needed new podcasts and Seth and I watched survivor. Long night - but nice that the boys need/want to spend time with me. 

No comments: