Sunday, May 03, 2020

Day 51


What a glorious day!  My walk with Missy just felt restorative. The warm weather with a cool breathe, the smell of flowers. Just wonderful!  

Back at home Justin, Missy and I went to the backyard. Thankful for the yard!


The Friedman’s came over and said “we are one family now!”  It only took 50 days for us to relent to the kids being together. Nora said she was impressed we made it this far. I know some people might not agree with this - but we can only do our best. We are not going in to other people’s homes - and only seeing each other outside. I am thinking of it as mental health for all of us. 


The boys played basketball all morning. I said to Jerald, “best thing we ever did to the house!”  He said “you say that about everything!”


Lunch on the deck and some quiet reading time. Jerald and I usually play darts at 3pm and listed to our friend Judd play an acoustic set from his home in the Dominican Republic. 


Jerald went over to Joshua house for a social distance drink. Boy they needed it!  Jerald, Josh, Adam, Geoff, Noah and Adam. 

Not a and the kids came to our shady backyard (my favorite time of day!) for pizza and more running around. 


I needed the night with my maj ladies - and won!  Best weekend we have had in a long time. 

No comments: