Friday, March 20, 2020

Day 7


I think Missy is both loving us being home and is also so tired because she is having a hard time napping with all of us moving around!  


End of day 3 of online learning.  Ezra had Missy join him for Shabbat Shira (sing-along) at the end of the day.  

I am still trying to find a routine that works for me.  Getting up at a regular time, exercise, cleaning up, walking missy and getting work done.  I am also trying to talk to a friend each day.  Today I talked to Meredith from college - this is one of the benefits of being stuck in the house - distanced from everyone.  




I had a great helper in making the challah for shabbat.  Ezra is a legit awesome braider!  He favors the 4 strands over the 3.  Jerald delivered a challah to Nana for shabbat.  We are sad that we can't be with her, but at least we can give her some yummy challah.  


We were supposed to have friends over for dinner tonight.  Since that couldn't happen, we made sure to make Shabbat together.  Shabbat Shalom

No comments: