Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Day 4




Missy truly makes me laugh at least once a day!  On our walk this morning she found this giant stick that she carried around the block and even brought into the house!  

Once the boys were all up, they found all the LEGO sets in the house and got to work.  What a great activity.  

Ezra and Justin spent a lot of the day on the Houseparty app.  In the afternoon, Ezra had a group 3rd grade zoom call.  He is having fun but boy is it loud!  

Jerald and I managed to get some work done - but somehow the days are really long but go really fast....  

We did our drawing with Mo again today which is a great distraction.  Jerald and I ended the day participating on a Zoom call with the boys school because tomorrow starts online learning.  Looking forward to a built in schedule.  I think it will also feel good for the boys to see their teachers.  I enjoyed facetiming with co-workers today - so important to keep the connections going.  


No comments: