Monday, January 19, 2009

First Magic Show


Since Jerald did not have off from work today - but Seth did not have school I was trying to find something fun for us to do. I took the boys to their first magic show. It was a really great show held at the Jewish Community Center. I was pretty nervous having both boys by myself at an event like this - but they were both great! I am constantly amazed by Seth's attention span. We had to wait 20 minutes before the show started. Seth happily ate snacks, talked about what was going to happen, and drew on his magnetic board toy. He then sat captivated for the hour long show. It was great! That night, we were telling Jerald all about the show. Seth kept reminding me about all these parts that I forgot. It is crazy how much he absorbs. He keeps telling me what a great time he had at the show!

No comments: