Monday, January 12, 2009

At Grandma & Pa's

While we were at Chris & Laura's wedding, Seth had a fantastic time with Grandma & Pa. Grandma had planned tons of activities - I don't even think they got to all of them. The one difficulty we had was sleeping. It was the first time Seth slept over not in the crib. It became a battle of wills - which resulted in Grandma sleeping in the same room as Seth every night. In the end Pa was declared the victor - and got Seth on a better sleeping schedule. The first night we were there - I was trying to put Seth to sleep and he asked to "snuggle." How could I refuse? I laid down next to him - and it was some of the sweetest time I have spent with Seth. He just stared into my eyes and whispered "Mommy, you know what? I love you!" So cute!

Grandma even got some time with Justin -not a lot because Seth thinks of Grandma as his own personal playmate!

Seth had a great time baking brownies - and eating the batter!


Thanks for everything Mom and Dad! We love you!!!

No comments: