Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 months old!!!







Justin is 2 months old today! We won't find out how big he is until his doctor's appointment next week. I couldn't decide among the 54 pictures I took - so I narrowed it down to my favorite four. What a great month it has been. Justin has "woke up." He now spends at least some chunks of the day awake. He smiles at us and just has begun laughing. During the last week he has gotten rid of his midnight feeding (Whoo Hoo!!!) and can do a 5-7 hour stretch of sleep at the beginning of the night. We love him more everyday - and are so glad he is a part of our family! Today, Seth was watching television. I had just finished feeding Justin and ran to the bathroom, leaving the boys alone on the couch. I hear Seth move next to Justin and say "Justin Martin you are so cute!" We are very lucky!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw the dimpels. Are they Jerald's or Grandma's? He's now becoming a "person" LUV.

The Young Family said...

lol - we have the same sleep sack!