Saturday, March 08, 2008

In the Pool - day 2

This is the palm tree that Josh and I took pictures in front of, every year we came to visit my grandparents. It was very surreal to be posing with Seth.

Another great day in the pool. It was a little chilly but that didn't stop us. It was great having my cousins, Catesby and Wilson, my brother, Josh, and his girlfriend, Shir, at the pool with us.



Today we even got Gra in the pool. Which just shows how much she loves Seth - because Gra never goes in the pool! Thanks Gra - Seth really appreciated it!

Daddy and Seth showing off their muscles...


Shir and Josh getting some sun

Jerald and I playing in the pool


We even raced - Jerald gave me a huge head start, of course he won anyway.
Thanks to Gra and Shir for all the florida pictures!

No comments: