Monday, March 03, 2008

Day of Wonderful Surprises

I had such a wonderful birthday with many, many surprises. It started with wonderful presents from Jerald and Seth. At 8am I got a phone call from my Mom asking me to look outside and this is what I saw... Jerald and my Mom schemed for my Mom to surprise me on my birthday with a visit. She left NY at 4:45 - to make sure she got to Boston bright an early. I was so surprised! It was such a nice birthday surprise. My Mom is one of my best friends and biggest support systems - and it was such a treat to have her here for my big birthday.

My Mom got to come with us to music class - where we all had a lot of fun.
After class, Ronak and Sarita came back to our house for a yummy pizza lunch and

Chocolate Brownie cake brought from NY!!!


Jerald then came home later from work and took my to a surprise dinner. The whole car ride I tried to guess where we were going. But Jerald wouldn't crack. We finally pulled up to Oleana, this amazing restaurant in Cambridge that we had only been to once before for our 1st wedding anniversary. We both had the 6 course vegetarian tasting menu - which was enormous but very delicious.
Thanks to everyone else who made my 30th so very special. I feel so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who took time out of their day to let me know they were thinking of me. It was really a wonderful day!

No comments: