Monday, March 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauren!



So, today is the big 3-0 for Lauren. As most of you know, she deserves all of the credit for ensuring that you don't have to go too long without new pictures of Seth. I've taken over for today though to wish her a Happy Birthday.


Happy Birthday to the most wonderful partner I could ask for. Having gone on our first date when we were just 22, it's hard to believe that you're now 30 (while I'm still 29, of course). I hope that you're happy with what you've accomplished in the last 30 years though - I know that all of us who are part of your life are better for it.


Seth and I love you completely and without bounds. Congratulations on reaching another milestone, or, as Seth would say, "Yay Mom!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto from Lauren's grandparents.
She is a super human being. (We'll say the same about you when you turn 30)
Happy birthday to the sweetest and most considerate granddaughter we could have asked for. Love, Grandpa