Saturday, March 08, 2008

60th Wedding Anniversary Party

The reason for everyone coming to Florida was to celebrate my grandparents, Joseph and Gloria's, 60th Wedding Anniversary. Don't they look amazing??? They are standing next to a beautiful collage my Mom made that has their wedding picture, a recent picture, and the invitation that I made for the party. We were all so happy to be together - celebrating such an amazing milestone. 60 years together, with two children, 4 grandchildren, 1 great-grandson, and many other friends and family together celebrating. We love you two more than words can say ~ it is a privilege to be a part of your family.

We all cleaned up pretty nicely. Doesn't Seth look like such a little man?

Here is my grandparents with their two children, my Uncle Ken and my Mom.

Here are my cousins Catesby and Wilson and my Aunt Lauren and Uncle Ken. It was so great to get to spend time with them!

Here are my brother's girlfriend, Shir, my cousin, Wilson, my brother Josh, and me.

Here is an example of how Seth ate millions of M&M's - he just smiled and picked a color and everyone was more than happy to feed him!


all smiles...


Seth hung in there for most of the party - but by the time we took this picture he was coming down from a big sugar high from all the M&M's the other party goers fed him.

Besides this little melt-down - it was a fantastic party and a great way to celebrate my grandparents.

No comments: