Saturday, June 20, 2020

Day 98



Of course most of the day was for packing!  I did take a break in the morning to join in for Meredith's virtual baby shower.  We had to go around and introduce ourselves and tell a story about Meredith.  Of course I started crying!  I am just so happy for her!  

Jerald and I were both stressed about how we were going to fit everything we wanted to bring for five weeks.  We are intending to come home at some point, but with all our house guests lined up....maybe not.  Jerald made us pack what we needed first.  I said we needed everything - even the snow cone maker!  I bouth this giant water mat to leave in the lake.  It took up half of Jerald's trunk - but we fit it all!

One hour 45 minutes later we arrived in New Hampshire at Lake Opechee - and... the house is amazing!  Clean, so much room for everyone and the view is beautiful and peaceful.  We are all thrilled.  We had a quick dinner of soup and quesadillas, unpacked and settled in. 





Missy felt right at home!

No comments: