Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Day 101 but really the end of counting....

When I started the daily quarantine blog posting, I had no idea how long I would post everyday, but in reality I really had no idea how long we would be doing the quarantine life!  It was a great routine to have.  It made me look for memorable and picture worthy things every day.  Of course, with my boys and Missy it wasn't that hard.  It was a great way to document our time really on our own as a family of five.  It was also helpful to mark the time.  


While we are nowhere near back to normal...  I am taking this number milestone as a easy stopping point to my daily blogging.  I hope to keep back blogging regularly, just not every day.  

I hope when we all look back at these 100 days we can remember the laughs we had, the closeness we felt and the new traditions we established.  Saturday night movie night, sourdough waffles, long walks with Missy, Zoom birthdays and so much more.  

No comments: