Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crochet and Sicky Family

Seth wanted a new blanket and I wanted to try out my new crochet skills (so much faster than knitting). So I let Seth go through my stash of yarn and pick out his favorite colors - 10 days later this is what we have. I can't decide if it is ugly or cool looking but Seth loves it and that is all that matters.

Not too many pictures or stories on our end. We are (hopefully) coming out of three weeks of sickness. Justin has had a cold and a fever on and off for a couple of weeks - as well as getting 4 more teeth (he now has 16 at last count!!!). Over the weekend the stomach bug hit our house taking me down first, then Seth and then Jerald. Not sure if Justin had a mild case or missed it totally. All I can say is that it was rough. It is school vacation week for Seth and due to our sicknesses we have had to cancel plans with friends which has been sad. But we are hopefully all on the mend and looking forward to a more healthy and active weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blanket - it is cool!
Grandma's (great grandma) talent certainly skipped me and landed in your very talented hands.
love you - mom
Glad you are all on the mend

Anonymous said...

Maybe he'll be a designer??????? It looks good. LUV