Thursday, August 06, 2009

Walden Pond

It was such a beautiful day - I packed up the kids and went with my friend Kimberly with her two kids Joshua and Noah to Walden Pond. I had never been there before (shame on me for living in Massachusetts for 9 years!) but it is one of Kimberly's favorite places. It was kind of crowded, but we were able to get a spot for our crew. The water was great and the big boys jumped right in. Seth was a little too adventurous and brave in the water. Totally forgetting that he doesn't actually know how to swim. I had to run and pull him out of the deep part a couple of times. Other than that - Seth and Joshua totally entertained themselves in the sand and the water. Justin liked the water and the sand - only eating small handfuls. We had a great lunch and then stopped for ice cream on the way back. As an added bonus we surprised Daddy at his office. It was nice to get to see all the people he works with. A great day!



No comments: