Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby Boy #3

 Today is the day our third baby boy was born.  I went into labor at 2:20 am.  The contractions were pretty far apart - between 10 and 12 minutes, so I was able to fall back asleep between them.  This went on for a couple of hours until they started becoming more intense and I woke Jerald up.  We started timing them and slowly getting our things together.  At 5:30 we called Nana to have her come over to take care of Seth and Justin.  As I began to move around the house my contractions jumped from 7-8 minutes apart to 3-5 minutes apart.  Jerald yelled at me to sit down - we wanted to make sure we made it to the hospital.  Both boys woke up on their own and were excited to learn that the baby was coming soon.  Nana came and took the boys to her house and we went to the hospital.  Things happened pretty quickly from there.  We were in triage at 7:30, in the delivery room by 8am and I had the epidural (thankfully!) by 8:30.  By 11am I was ready to push and at 11:14 a.m. weighing only 6 pounds and 15 ounces at 20.5 inches our third beautiful baby boy was born.  We love him already and are looking forward to introducing him to the rest of his family!



No comments: