Saturday, November 22, 2008

In the hospital... day 2

Jerald came bright and early to eat breakfast with the baby and I. Then Jerald switched off with my Dad to get Seth ready for another visit to the hospital. It was really nice spending some quiet time with my Dad and the baby. Who knows when that will happen again with two boys at home! Then Jerald came back with Seth and my Mom.

Seth has been just so cute and gentle with his baby brother. It really makes us so proud of him - he is taking it all in stride.


After a really nice visit with everyone, Jerald, Seth and my Dad left and my Mom hung around with the baby and I in the hospital. I even got to take my second or third nap of the day! Once again, it was great to have some quiet time with my Mom and the baby. After dinner Jerald came back for a while and Aunt Na came for a quick visit. What a busy day! Tomorrow, is the big home coming for the newest member of our family.

No comments: