Monday, September 08, 2008

Second Day of School

No, I will not be doing a post for every day of school - but today was a big day! After the Moms/Grandma's played with the kids for 40 minutes, we gave hugs and kisses and said goodbye. We actually camped out in the next room - but the kids didn't know that. Seth was a star!!! He said goodbye and went on playing. His teachers tell me he did great - even when many of the other kids around him were crying! Near the end of their time in class I did get called in, not because Seth was upset, but because he spilled water on his clothes and since I was there and so many kids were having hard times, they thought it would be better to change him myself. I did it and then he went back to class with no tears or fuss! What an amazing guy!!! We then rejoined the kids to help them learn to hold onto the rope to walk to the playground. They got to play for 10 minutes and then we came back home. I hope every day is this easy. Seth was wonderful, confident, and seemed to have a great time. I am just so proud of him! Below are pictures of him on the playground.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one that's so very proud. But what did you expect??LUV

Anonymous said...

I think he is a total Rock Star (!!!!) Go Seth!!! - but you didn't say how many of the moms were crying...
xo
Rachael & Riley

Anonymous said...

I still cry everytime I say goodbye to you....I guess I'm one of those woosey moms.....
YAY grama
bigger yay for sethy