Monday, August 18, 2008

Cape Cod Vacation - Day #3

This morning we were able to pry Seth away from Grandma and Pa to go to Jerald's company outing which was being held close by. It was really nice to meet some people Jerald works with and for him to show off Seth to everyone. And I was thrilled to get a non-alcoholic Pina Coloda - my absolute favorite!!! Seth napped in the car on the way back so he could have the whole afternoon to play. Jerald and I rested inside the condo while Uncle Joshy, Shir, Grandma and Pa played with Seth on the beach. I am told the picture above with Uncle Joshy and Seth is a game called airplane. I think it is just him running around holding Seth. Below is a picture of Shir and Seth looking for rocks and shells.

And here is a series of snack on the beach. Seth was introduced to "Orlos" ("Oreos") by Grandma - and of course they were a big hit!



No comments: