Friday, December 21, 2007

To My Rescue

On Wednesday, I came down with a horrible case of the stomach flu. I ended up in bed for 4+ days. It was the worst illness I have had in a very long time. Fortunately, neither Jerald nor Seth seemed to catch it. I am so lucky that I had Jerald, my Mom, and my Dad to come to my rescue. Jerald came home from work an hour after I started feeling sick! - and took care of Seth. Jerald was amazing through all of this - somehow taking care of me and Seth at the same time. My hero! Thank you Jerald!!!

My Mom came up the next day and was amazing - taking care of Seth, taking care of me, cooking, cleaning - and a million other things. My Mom truly is the best!!! Unfortunately, she suffered with a bit of the stomach bug herself.

My Dad came up the following day and helped Jerald with entertaining Seth and even changing his diapers! All in all - it was night the visit we envisioned - but I know I couldn't have made it through the illness without all of them. I am a very lucky girl! And I am feeling much better.

No comments: