Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Stains

From Lauren:

I think a lot of what we experience during pregnancy will help prepare us for the time when we have to take care of the baby. Case in point: As my belly grows I become more and more prone to drips and dribbles. Today alone I have spilled three different substances on my belly and on my cute new pink maternity t-shirt (rice krispies, beans and yogurt). And I haven't even eaten dinner tonight!!! So, is this preparing us for all of niblet's messes and dribbles?

Also - I wanted to thank everyone for their kind and wonderful birthday wishes last week. They all meant a lot to me. And of course thank you to my wonderful husband who cooked me a scrumptious and romantic birthday dinner. I am a lucky girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are 100% right about the preparation...
We just started food with Jake. I can practically feed him a second meal right from his chin. Thank god for bibs.

Anonymous said...

funny. i would say your prediction is right. get used to removing stains.

meredith