Thursday, August 25, 2005

Yael's Wedding


So way back in 6th grade (I think it was 6th grade) I met this little girl Yael. I say little because in 6th grade I had already reached my adult height of 5'6" and Yael had already reached her adult height of 4'9 and 3/4". Pretty quickly Yael became one of my best friends. Yael is an incredibly special person filled with so much life, love and happiness that it is contagious. After college Yael moved to Hawaii permanently so unfortunately we get to see each other very rarely and although we do not do great with calling on the phone I still consider her in my inner circle of people whom I love.

Well Yael married the love of her life Olin a few weeks ago. Jerald and I were unable to make the trip to Hawaii but I just received the most amazing wedding pictures from Yael. It looks like it was a fantastic day and Jerald and I wish the newlyweds all of the love, health, and happiness in the world!

No comments: