Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Happy #43 to me!

 I was in a bit of a funk about this birthday.  Not because of the number, but I thought I might be the only person to get away without a COVID birthday.  If we remember last year, my birthday was the last time we ate out in a restaurant and the last time I had my friends in my house.  Well my friends and family made it so special that I accepted my COVID birthday!  














I kept saying the only thing I wanted for my birthday is a meal with my friends...  well the weather, Jerald, Andrea and Nora delivered!!!  What a treat!



I started the day with a walk with Seth and was surprised by the decorations in the kitchen!



Beautiful flowers from Mom and Dad - that will last the year!


Digital cards from my friends :-)


Outdoor birthday party - complete with special guests... the puppies!


Piper, Fozzie and Hershey!  



No comments: