Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


What a blessing that we had a rainy Mother's Day - all outdoor activities were cancelled and I got to relax at home with my boys.  What a vacation day for me!  No laundry, no dishes, no driving around in circles :-)  Our schedule would have been….  8 am lacrosse Game = Seth / 9:30 am soccer = Ezra / 3pm baseball practice = Justin / 3:30pm tee ball practice = Ezra AND 4pm baseball game = Justin - whew!!!

We also were able to have Grandma here for breakfast and for the boys to make a visit to Nana's.

I am the luckiest... sending all the love in the world to my Mom (aka the best Mom in the world!), my Grandma (who I miss and think of everyday), my amazing mother-in-law and all the other amazing mothers who support me with their love and support. Love to my three boys whose love is the best! 




No comments: