Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Cuddly's Poem - aka How Seth finally convinced us to take Cuddly to Sleepaway Camp


I was adamant about the fact that Seth's lovey - cuddly would not be going to camp.  Mainly because I didn't want him to be lost.  Two big events changed my mind.  

#1 - Seth discovered in April that there were 2 cuddly's.  Since he was a baby - I would switch cuddly once a week so I could wash it.  As a baby, I didn't want him to know that there was more than one.  I wanted him to love them equally so if we lost one or one was dirty we would stay out of trouble.  I should have told him earlier - but it never came up!  

#2 - Seth wrote an amazing poem about cuddly for school.  About how he wasn't allowed to take him to camp and how he would have to learn to live without him.  How could we not allow him to go!

I will attach the poem later....

Cuddly - farewell!

I hope you come back in one piece.  



No comments: