Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Ezra!!!


Happy Birthday Ezra!  What an amazing little man he is becoming.  Ezra is a snuggly - smiley guy.  He is really funny and a lot of fun!  He acts much older than 3 to keep up with his big brothers.  He loves playing whatever superhero game the other boys make up.  He is incredibly friendly and brave.  He started school for the very first time with not even one tear!  He has made so many friends and loves going every day.  My favorite part of our everyday routine is when Ezra first wakes up in the morning. He calls for me, and when I go into his room I lean down to give him a good morning kiss and he throws one arm over me in a delicious half awake morning hug.  He is a sweet, funny, athletic and smart little three year old and we love you with all our heart!

No comments: