Monday, August 19, 2013

NH 2013 - Day #3


The first half of the day we went to this beautiful lake for some swimming and picnic lunch.  I love how Justin just strikes a pose when asked.  I am sure my parents would agree he is channelling his Mom!



I love when Ezra and his cousin Ari just chat.  They crack me up!


Jerald, Aunt Sara and Aunt Na went swimming all the way across the lake.  Brrr!



We drove to the top of the mountain and enjoyed the view.  


After a little rest at home we were off to three hours at Storyland!





I love this picture of Ezra hugging his cousin Zev.  


Ezra, Nana and Mommy on a giant ferris wheel.




I took Ezra and Ari to see a little show.  It was so fun having them together.  Afterward, Ezra insisted in meeting Duke the Dragon.  This was a fun little taste of Storyland - we will be back for a full day on Wednesday.  




No comments: