Monday, June 03, 2013

Some thoughts about Justin

Just a couple of things that make Justin so ---- Justin - that I wanted to write down.

He has forever changing passions..... He will be so into something for a week or even a day.  He becomes consumed with it.  His clothes, drawing and toys all need to relate to it.  Some recent highlights have been yoda, ninjago, scar, a feather in his hat, and the latest is being a dog and having friends over for a dog party.


One other thing that makes Justin so Justin.  Every night before you goes to bed he comes up with a new variation on "I love you more than..."  Some recent examples - i love you more than choclate, i love you more than rainbows, i love you more than eyebrows, i love you more than rainbow eyebrows....

The other day he said "when I grow up I am going to be a lion."

I love that boy!!!


No comments: