Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013








I love that Grandparents day coincides with Mothers day!!!  We spent the morning with Grandma and Pa at our house.  Jerald made a yummy breakfast (thanks Babe!) and we just had fun together.  I took a yoga break mid-day and Jerald and the boys had a waffles at Nana's with some of the cousins.  We finished off the day with dinner with Nana and a new vegetarian restaurant near us.  It was a wonderful day filled with lots of love.

A big thank you to my three amazing boys and my amazing husband for making me feel so loved and appreciated.

An even bigger thank you to our Moms.  Eileen and Paulette - you two are the best!  I cannot even begin to put into words how much we love you and how amazing you are.  Jerald and I (and our boys) are always supported, loved, and cared for by these two amazing women.  Simply put - we love you with all our hearts!!!





No comments: