Tuesday, April 30, 2013

DW Day #5 - 2013

We were so sad to start our last morning in Disney.  Grandma left for an early flight and it was raining!
We pursued on with Mickey waffles :-)



There was no way we would be able to get on the plane back to Boston without letting Justin in the pool one more time.  Luckily, the sun came out and back into the pool we went.  There was some drama because Justin really wanted to go down the water slide but he was scared.  We were worried he would regret it if we didn't get him down.  After a lot of convincing - he finally went down!  






Right before we got out of the pool I asked Jerald for a shot of me and the boys.  We didn't get the one I expected - but I will always remember the joy, laughter, and love I felt as these three amazing little boys crawled all over me.  I could barely breathe from laughter.  What a great way to end an amazing vacation!



The trip home was a little easier (no sequestration!).  What a wonderful, magical, special and fun trip.  A beyond huge thank you to Nana, Grandma and Pa!  Just your being there was so amazingly special for all of us.  The trip could not have gone smoother - due in no small part to you guys.  We had ambitious schedules everyday.  Early departures, long itineraries and strange eating times.  Thank you for always being on time, following Jerald and I around, helping with anything and everything and enjoying every moment with the boys.  This is a trip we will never forget!  We love you!!!

No comments: