Sunday, November 27, 2011

Time in NY




 We had a wonderful visit to Grandma and Pa's house!  We had so much fun playing with Grandma, Pa, Uncle Joshy, and Aunt Shir.

It was so warm we went to a playground and ran into my friend Debbie and her family.  How fun!



We celebrated Grandma's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!  WE LOVE YOU!!!


 Justin got some birthday presents - Jerald and I had a lot of fun riding the scooter around.

 The boys had fun with these silly glasses straws...


 Aunt Shir is so silly!

I also got to see a bunch of high school friends and meet lots of new babies!  Thanks for coming out to visit Marci, Adam, Susie and Brian!  
Friday night, I dragged Jerald to my 15 year high school reunion - Debbie and I had a blast!  Our husbands were great sports.

No comments: