Monday, May 16, 2011

Ezra Sleeping in his own room!

Last night we slept trained Ezra.  You might ask - why did we decide to do it on a Sunday night after a very busy weekend and having the big boys home to hear the noise.  The answer would be ~ I have had it!  I have been very tired and Ezra has been sleeping swaddled in a co-sleeper in our room for almost 6 months.  His sleep has been not bad enough for us to do anything about it - but not consistantly good enough to make me happy.  So tonight was the night.  And boy were we all ready!  Ezra did great!  He fussed for five minutes.  I went in to check on him - I flipped him to his back and he smiled.  A couple of more minutes of fussing and he was asleep!  Jerald had to go in once at 11:30 but he slept until 6am. Hallelujah!!!  Keep it up little one!

No comments: