Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Boys Back in Boston

Not many pictures of the boys weekend since I had the camera ~ but the big boys had a wonderful time home with Daddy as Ezra and I were in Florida.  Friday night they had a yummy shabbat dinner at Nana's, Saturday they went to the science museum with Nana.  They learned that Justin does not like the planetarium but that Seth really does.  Seth called me on the phone that night and said, "Mommy, do you know what?  Millions of years ago the Earth did not exist.  Then there was a cloud of smoke and a big bang and then there was Earth." Thank you Nana for helping them stay well fed while I was out of town.
Saturday night they went to dinner with Uncle Jono and Sunday they had two birthday parties.  Ezra and I got the best greeting when we walked through the door.  And Justin told me I was never going away again.

No comments: