Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Braving the elements

 The time was bound to come.  Jerald, Nana, Grandma and friends have all been wonderful getting Seth to and from school and Justin to and from various activities.  But now I need to try this on my own.  Ezra is all suited up for the weather.  I am so happy to have the minivan and our garage to make these trips so much easier.  The first pick-up went fairly well with a little hiccups.  The stroller was not in my car so I had to carry the car seat while holding the other boys hands.  The second pick-up was better.  I had the stroller and while not gracefully, somehow got all the boys in the car with their buckles on.  We started driving home.  I was feeling so accomplished when I realized I left the stroller on the sidewalk.  We rushed back to school and thankfully it was still there.  This will get easier - right?

No comments: