Saturday, November 21, 2009

Justin's First Year in Review




From Lauren:
I really can't express in words how fast and wonderful this past year was. We were all excited to welcome the newest member to our family last November. I couldn't imagine how fast I would fall in love with our little Justin. Right from the very beginning he was so snuggly and I can never get enough of his chubby cheeks! It has been a thrill getting to know him and watching him grow over the past year. Every time I think he is the same as his older brother - he proves me wrong! Justin is truly his own little man. Justin lets his needs, wants, likes and dislikes known. He loves to move and to be where the action is. I could not imagine our family or my life without him. His big smile with his two giant dimples lights up a room and warms my heart! I love you Justin - Happy First Birthday!!!


From Jerald:
Although it's hard to believe that Justin is already a year old, it has been amazing watching him transform from a chubby chill baby into the inquisitive and adventurous little boy he is now. Sometimes it can be easy to assume he'll react to things the same way that Seth did as a baby, but his personality shines through and watching him learn and grow is a wonderful adventure itself. It is also a pure joy watching him interact with Seth - the two of them clearly love each other, play off each other, and will work together to keep us on our toes for many years to come. Happy Birthday Justin!

No comments: